Monday, January 21, 2013

Chipotle, Bo Derek, Princess Buttercup and me!

Hi Friends,

Thought I had you fooled, didn't ya'?

Well I've been a bit under the weather with that terrible cough going around.

No RSV for me...All Praise & Glory to God! But for those who do have it, be assured of my prayers for an immediate healing. Amen? AMEN!

Okay, so now I can continue catching you up on life.

In December, my dear dear dear friend Rachel got married!

In fact, here's a picture of Rachel, my friend Andrew and myself eating at my favorite chain restaurant of all time...Chipotle.

You can't really see too well, but for those who haven't seen me in awhile, my hair got really long.

Like so long I kept slamming it in the door, windows,and lowering it down towers--don't worry Mom,in case you were wondering, no strange men were allowed to climb up my hair, only the normal ones.

But I digress.

Anyways...

About 3 years ago I set out with the intent to grow my hair so long that one day I could run on the beach and get my 'hairs did' like this....

 (photo from here)
Can't you see the resemblance?

I know, I know,  Bo & I could totally pass for twins--I get that all the time!

But it wasn't just Bo Derek hair I was aspiring my locks towards.

I always wanted Princess Buttercup hair, so I continued to persevere and grow it out to look like this...
(Photo courtesy of HERE)

But then, as all good women do, I changed my mind ...

and
this
is
what
happend...
8 inches later that is...
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. AH! So glad you are back! I missed you! You are adorable and your hair is looking great...now come back to IL! Miss you and sending diet vanilla coke your way...:)

    ReplyDelete