Thursday, January 19, 2012

Something's Coming....

So it's late (well late for me)....

Way past my bed time (2 hours).......

And as any good woman would do, this weekend is my 'parish debut' (I'm introducing myself and inviting people to get involved with our Faith Formation programs at all 6 of our Masses), and I'm trying on dresses...

Dresses, as in plural, dresses.

Because I launch the weekend off with our New Parishioner social tomorrownight, and sister's gotta look her best...

And as I'm trying on dresses, looking at my reflection, I'm transported to this.....


No, I'm not wearing white...

It will wash me out. And most likely there won't be a dance off...

Which I'm bummed about, because I'm sure we have a lot of good dancers...

But who knows...


Something could be coming...
(and thank goodness I don't have a brother to kill the 'love of my life' that I just may meet at the social, because that would just be plain tragic).

It's going to be a long weekend...

And my mind goes crazy after 11pm...

So I'm going to bed now.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. This won't help for this weekend, but if you are looking for future dress inspiration, visit eshakti.com. Oh. My. Goodness. Beautiful, affordable, and they do custom sizes for cheap. I am so in trouble...

    Prayers for the weekend! Strength and grace and warmth and energy...all comin' your way. You'll be great!

    Oh, and I love the WSS nod. If people start snapping, you should run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin' cute! How I miss you. It's true you can do anything in a great dress, I hope all goes well this weekend and you will definitely be in my prayers. If you're your normal fabulous self all will be wonderful, they'll love you :)

    ReplyDelete