Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back On The Air...

Hi Friends,

It's been almost 2 months since my last post, but I have good reasons including: computer going kaaaput,work,  having to buy another computer, being incredibly indecisive on buying computer,work,  Easter, Holy Week, work, Friend Visit, Mommy & Bob Visit, work, gardening, work, trying to learn French cooking, exploring G-Vegas, work, and work.

But don't you worry, I have pictures to show and stories to tell, but I'll leave you with this quote, which makes my (at times) melodramatic heart smile:

'Drama is very important in life: You have to come on with a bang. You never want to go out with a whimper. Everything can have drama if it's done right. Even a pancake.'
-Julia Child

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel I love that quote and am hoping you have stories and pictures from your French cooking adventures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rach---that quote is so YOU!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete